Briefly we mention some of the advantageous new features and functions of the system PROTEM® AUTO- LEADER NG:
• There is no limitation on the number of the common materials that can be used. The system supports as many aggregates or cement silos are required (e.g. 10 Aggregates, 8 cement silos).
• It supports up to 15 admixtures which can be dosed via 1 or 2 different weighing scales (The second scale can be used for additives requiring very fine dosing).
• It supports the use of metal or synthetic fibers in the production. The dosing can be done with either add on or subtractive type of scale.
• It supports the use of colors in the production which can be dosed with a separate colors scale.
• It supports the use of ice, chilled or warm water which can be dosed either on the standard water scale or on a separate scale.
• It supports the use of separate moisture sensor meters in each aggregate. The most important feature though is the new very easy and simple method of calibration via the Automation Control System.
• It supports twin mixer plant setup with shared aggregate scale (very common configuration in the precast industry)
• Fully automatic, semi –automatic and manually operation of the plant through the PROTEM® SCADA NG software. Any manual intervention is registered in the memory.
• It supports unattended operation by installing remote panels near of every
• precast production line or machine. Working in this way, requests are given from the production and accordingly the automation prepares the predefined recipe and quantity inside the mixer, waiting only for the discharge command from the fork lift driver.
• The system provides the most advanced in-mixer automated monitoring and registration of concrete workability (slump).
• PROTEM® DRY LINK software is an integral part of the automation control system allowing the management of production mix designs (recipes) and statistics, according to ISO standards.
• nline connection with PROTEM Technical Support Department for software updates to more recent versions or to install special options required or for troubleshooting